Our Parent Administrator Student Teacher Association (PASTA) is a cornerstone of the Hawbridge community and is one of the key avenues to meet people and learn about the many ways you can contribute your time and energy for the benefit of the school.
There are many ways to help!
- Monthly teacher potluck lunches are the best way to contribute to our effort, and our teachers really appreciate the support. In 2019-2020, they will be on the first Tuesday of every month. Emails will be sent to sign up for these events.
- We bring meals during the teacher workdays.
- Community outreach: families dealing with fire, death or basic need as well as celebrating weddings and births.
- Our third Scholastic Book Fair will be March 2nd-6th.
- The Silent Auction in April is our biggest annual fundraising event. Volunteers are needed for all the planning stages.
PASTA meeting are held the first Tuesday of the month. Some months we will meet at Cup 22 at 8:15am, and some months we will meet at the General Store (or The Eddy) at 6:15pm. View all PASTA events at http://thehawbridgeschool.org/events/category/pasta/
- September 2019 Meeting Minutes
- October 2019 Meeting Minutes
- December 2019 Meeting Minutes
- January 2020 Meeting Minutes
- February 2020 Meeting Minutes
The 2019-2020 PASTA president is Isley Forrester. You may contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Spirit Wear!
Send in Hawbridge Spirit Wear Order Form with check to Ms. Nancy. Make check out to Hawbridge PASTA and in memo write “spirit wear.”
Can’t commit time to PASTA? We welcome your donations!