Our Parent Administrator Student Teacher Association (PASTA) is a cornerstone of the Hawbridge community and is one of the key avenues to meet people and learn about the many ways you can contribute your time and energy for the benefit of the school.
There are many ways to help!
- Monthly teacher potluck lunches are the best way to contribute to our effort, and our teachers really appreciate the support. Emails will be sent to sign up for these events.
- We bring meals during the teacher workdays.
- We host dances – both middle school dances and prom.
- Community outreach: families dealing with fire, death or basic need as well as celebrating weddings and births.
- Our second Scholastic Book Fair will be in December.
- The Silent Auction in April is our biggest annual fundraising event. Volunteers are needed for all the planning stages.
PASTA meeting are held the first Tuesday of the month at Cup 22 at 8:15am. View all PASTA events at http://thehawbridgeschool.org/events/category/pasta/
Can’t commit time to PASTA? We welcome your donations!