Our Parent Administrator Student Teacher Association (PASTA) is a cornerstone of the Hawbridge community and is one of the key avenues to meet people and learn about the many ways you can contribute your time and energy for the benefit of the school.
PASTA meetings are held monthly. View all PASTA events at http://thehawbridgeschool.org/events/category/pasta/
Hello Hawbridge families! Listed below are a few reminders, and some new details pertaining to activities the PASTA team has been working hard on
1. Please remember to drop off donated items next week for the ‘Survival Snack Bags’ appreciation event for teacher/staff. The link is provided for those that may still want to sign up to participate and/or donate funds for future staff appreciation events. Our Hospitality Committee has done an amazing job putting this together! If you are interested in joining this committee please reach out to Stephanie Ford or Regina Greaves.
2. We hope you are able to join us Tuesday, October 12th at 6 pm at Haw River Farmhouse Ales for our second in person PASTA meeting. We will recap what was discussed during the first meeting. Committee members will provide summaries of what has been discussed/planned thus far. We will open the floor for questions and encourage small group brainstorming on how best to move forward. with committees and parent participation.
3. On your way to the meeting, pick up your dinner and earn 20% back for Hawbridge PASTA at Biscuitville’s Breakfast After Dark in Graham: 310 S. Main St. (Graham location only)
4. Please join us at Maple View Farm for our first 2021-2022 Hawbridge Family Social Event
. This is open to all families, upper and lower level. Please feel free to BYO picnic on the lawn on Saturday October 23 from 1-4 at
6900 Rocky Ridge Rd, Hillsborough, NC 27278. Bring a blanket and seats for your family. If you have yard games you’d would like to share, please bring. After your picnic, please show your support for Maple View Farm
! They have a store on site that serves amazing local ice cream. If you have any questions about this upcoming event, or would like to be part of our Social Committee to help plan and organize future events please reach out to Haley Buggs
6. If you are interested in joining our committees
please reach out to Regina Greaves
We are looking for any level of commitment: brainstorming, worker bees, leaders, etc. Any level of participation is greatly appreciated. Greatest needs:
- Communications — Sending out email update for PASTA meetings and events. Help with recruiting members.
- Fundraising/Silent Auction — organizes the annual spring fundraiser (secure date/location, secure donations, secure volunteers to work event). New ideas to pursue to bring in more funds to help support the new expansion that has essentially doubled staff size.
- Social — hosts fun family events that help build school community (ice cream social, picnics, hikes, potluck social, etc). Secures dates/location, sets theme, secures donations via participant