Keep up with sports schedules and news at http://thehawbridgeschool.org/category/sports/
The Hawbridge Sports program currently offers five sports:
- Co-Ed Basketball, Grades 6-12
- Middle School Boys Basketball, Grade 6-8
- Co-Ed Cross Country, Grades 6-12
- Co-Ed Ultimate Frisbee, Grades 6-12
- Co-Ed Soccer, Grades 6-12
Middle School Girls Volleyball, Grades 6-8
High School Girls Volleyball, Grades 9-12
Hawbridge students are expected to maintain a rigorous academic standard in order to participate in sports as well as being role models for the school community in general. Students, parents and the local community are proud participants in this athletic program donating time, money and assistance. We are grateful for their co-operation without which this program could not operate.
- Download the required North Carolina High School Athletic Association Sport Preparticipation Examination Form.
- Download the required Concussion Form.
For more information on Hawbridge Athletics, email the Assistant Director for Student Services, Daryl Feldman, at email@example.com.