The Hawbridge School administration is temporarily suspending all athletics workouts, practices, and games until at least September 14, 2020. We will continue to monitor COVID-19 developments and reassess the situation regularly. The safety of our coaches and student-athletes is our priority.
The Hawbridge Sports program currently offers five sports:
- Co-Ed Basketball, Grades 6-12
- Middle School Boys Basketball, Grade 6-8
- Co-Ed Cross Country, Grades 6-12
- Co-Ed Ultimate Frisbee, Grades 6-12
- Co-Ed Soccer, Grades 6-12
Middle School Girls Volleyball, Grades 6-8
High School Girls Volleyball, Grades 9-12
Hawbridge students are expected to maintain a rigorous academic standard in order to participate in sports as well as being role models for the school community in general. Students, parents and the local community are proud participants in this athletic program donating time, money and assistance. We are grateful for their co-operation without which this program could not operate.
- Download the required Sports Preparticipation Physical Examination Form 2020
- Download the required Gfeller-Waller Concussion_Form.
For more information on Hawbridge Athletics, email the Assistant Director for Student Services, Daryl Feldman, at email@example.com.