What: An evening showcasing the talents of Hawbridge students
Who: All students in grades 5-12 currently attending Hawbridge may audition.
How: Auditions will be held in the band room during Bridge period:
January 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th or 20th
“Hawbridge’s GotTalent” Permission Form
When: Hawbridge’s Got Talent will be Thursday, February 23 at 6:30 P.M. in The Haw River Ballroom. A dress-rehearsal will take place February 22 in the upstairs commons from 3:45 to 6:00 p.m.
Why: A Student Council Fundraiser
(Admission is a suggested donation $5/person and $10/family.)
- 1-2 minute long act that is school appropriate (e.g: all songs, dances, speeches, etc. must follow school rules)
- We encourage small groups to audition together to allow the highest possible number of participants.
- To audition as host, please come with a list of whatever talents you have (musical, comedy, etc.) Auditioners must feel comfortable working with a partner, as we would like to have at least two hosts for the show.
- Each individual/group may only audition once.
- To sign up for auditions, there will be sign-up sheets on the whiteboard in the upstairs commons until 1 day before the audition takes place.
- All auditions will be recorded for the sole purpose of giving a fair advantage to everyone. The video will be deleted promptly after participants are chosen, and will not be posted or sent anywhere.
- If audition slots are filled, or an individual/group can not audition, please video the act (1-2 minutes) and email the video to firstname.lastname@example.org